- You sign up for a free account at Walgreens.com
- Track the miles that you walk, run, bike, hike, etc. Each mile logged gives you 20 points.
- 5000 points = $5 to spend at Walgreens
- You can also get points for recording other healthy habits, like tracking your blood pressure and blood sugar values, losing weight, making fitness goals or making steps to stop smoking.
- If you have a fitness tracker like Fitbit, you can sync it to your account and then you don't even have to think about recording your miles. Fitbit can do it for you for you automatically.
- You can also earn points by buying certain products at Walgreens, but those vary depending on what the weekly ad is.
Monday, January 5, 2015
Balance Rewards- Earning Credit for Walgreens Purchases for Tracking Your Workouts
It's a fair assumption that all of us could use a little extra cash. Here is an easy way to earn some, just